Updated

Updated at least twice a week! (best catchphrase EVER)

2013/05/01

Dream ja vu

Occasionally I get dream ja vu. It is a sensation I get when I am out in the world and I see a landmark that was in a dream of mine.

This morning it was a building that I had a dream of years ago. In the dream, I was tentatively spider manning on the side of it, but the building itself was clear enough to me that when I saw this building I just knew it was the same one. The sudden rush of all the memories from the dream flooding my mind was so ferocious that I had to stop walking.

That sensation of recovering lost memories by experiencing something from one world that corresponds with the other... That is dream ja vu. Does anyone else get that?

...

In other news, a day later and my baby cashier is out on her own and doing fine at the other location. Makes me proud :') hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment